Bungle Bungle Scenic Ground & Overnight Tour HCBGO
Tour prices | Starting from $1,540 PP
16th April - September 30 2021
*Children rates available
FLYING TIME - 1 Hours 30 Mins
DEPART DAY 1 - 9am
RETURN DAY 2 - 11am
PLEASE BRING - Camera, overnight bag *no more than 5kgs*
See the beauty of the Bungles from the air and on the ground staying overnight at the award winning
• Departing Halls Creek your flight heads northward, crossing the Panton River, the concentric rings of the McIntosh Hills can be seen to the northwest.
• The flight turns North East and descends to enter the aerial circuit over the Purnululu National Park
• On completion of the circuit the flight descends further to join other visitors to the National Park and Bellburn Camp airstrip where you are met by your ground operator, Bungle Bungle Guided Tours for a 4WD ride into the heart of the Bungles
• The walk stops halfway at the colossal Cathedral Gorge. This natural amphitheatre towers above you. Here you stop for lunch and to soak up the ambience and serenity.
• After lunch spend the afternoon and evening in the plush surrounds of Savannah lodge, watching the sunset and enjoying a gourmet buffet dinner and luxurious glamping accommodation
• The next morning enjoy a cooked breakfast before departing back to Halls Creek
• After Breakfast we depart Belburn airstrip completing another circuit of the Bungles before tracking back to Halls Creek.